Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Falling off to the right chair


Confusions are everywhere. Challenges too. Life never stops. It's like even if you ignore the hurts and damages of falling from one chair of a giant wheel into another, it just keeps spinning. I have fallen into a chair with absolutely no hurt involved. This is the best chair. When I was in the top one over there, I made fun of people who fell off, breaking them into pieces sometimes, or sometimes just magically becoming the right piece falling at just the right place. Falling is fun when you forget about gravity. I held my old chair with strong controlling hands. One day, with no thoughts entirely, I closed my eyes, felt my spine and jumped off.

I hope the controlling part in me has fallen off the wheel. If it's happiness we're struggling for, I want it to be uncontrolled. Falling is free, but only if you feel the free fall. One half of a head thinking about something and other half something else only brings resistance. I guess life is one rare empty road- to live the longest seconds of velocity you need to start accelerating right now.

"Where are you off to?"
"What's your POA?"
"Stop and listen!"
"Take a right turn. Right is on the right."
"Right is what's right, left is what's left.. choose either one and don't turn back"
"I 'll tell your parents, you don't have a license!"
"Vehicle no. DL 3SX ####, pull over to the left!"
"That's the wrong road."
"Why didn't you take that turn bro?"
"You're impossible"
"You're worthless"

I am tied to a chair now. By a seat belt or that divine silver cord? I don't know. I am listening to nobody, answering no one. All I am listening to is the ring in my ears now. I pray as I speed.

"This is my chair. There are many like it, but this one is mine."
"My chair is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life."

I am simply speeding up.
Only my spine will handle all the torque and gravity, not me, not even logic.

1 comments:

Ranjan September 22, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

"Right is what's right, left is what's left.. choose either one and don't turn back"

Such a simple line.. but it just ****s you up... like it...

I ws falling once, now I don't know if I'm still falling or have hit the bottom as yet.. coz I don't feel a thing anymore! Maybe I'm just stuck up somewhere, not exactly where I had begun but not exactly where I had wanted to be.. just stuck in the middle somewhere.. hanging in the air... waiting for the life to begin or to end someday, somewhere...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP