Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Lockout and Back Again

Inside, my mind, there's a city of homes locked out
Look out, watch the way, things are never the same
Don't turn away when I find you strolling outside
Don't run away when we meet again, at the insight
Dim light burns me, sunshine is gone with altitude
Gratitude is missing, and we're pissing at ourselves
Good to tell you're fine when you're far from being alright
Speak to me, again, in my head when I am broken inside
Are you going to turn me into an angel?
Are you ready, or just waiting for my turn?
Tell me why you can't be a ghost again
Blissful is my life, without the fear of failing with you
This rule has been through my bones, and you too
Don't burn away when that's all we have now
Anyhow, you'll be okay if you're fine right now
Dim light stimulates me when you're gone to memories
Altitude was wanted, and now we pay for it
Good to tell you're okay when everyone's blind
Speak to me never again; I am lost in my life

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP