Thursday, July 9, 2009

One way glass

Cleaning the numbers of white telephone..
Sorry didn’t tell I was imagining you home..
Was ready to never make a sound all way through..
Slipped out of me I was thinking about you..
So is the pressure of being a good guy..
But what does a good man ever acquire..
So is the light that’s just driving me mad..
All I wish still is still all I ever had..
So are you having a slow time fast?
I ‘ll stay watching you through one way glass..

Speaking out everything just not my voice..
Feeling the fear will you forever rejoice..
Hanging upside down by a free will ladder..
If you just go ahead you ‘ll surely feel better..
So is the tension seeing the sun so alone..
Radiating signals for a child who left home..
So is the blanket suit I feel wrapped into..
Through rain or fire I ‘ll stay listening to you..
Am I still winning in hiding till tricky time lasts..
I wish I was on the wrong side of one way glass..


I don't have a poetry blog anymore because I think I was wasting a few KBs of the web. But you don't get over your bad habits so easily, right?! Even if it looks misplaced, I don't care, I don't have anywhere else to put it. So just

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP