Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm still here

Someone said
Life's about waiting
Some things should just
Stay better unsaid

Someone waits
In the crowd again
And nobody tells its okay
To be under prepared

Something something in that nothing nobody loves says
Something something about the things you're due to do
Everyone keeps trying to have everything everyday
Till you're not done I'm so very well listening to you

Something somehow lacks in these days everyday
Somehow something is still missing inside of you
Your face won't say a thing and I'm a cheater anyway
People say I'm gone but till I'm on I'm still here

Someone heard
When the day turned
Out to be the day
When it had to be said

Someone said
Here's what I came to say
When your heart speaks it rains
So here's my heart... And it rained

Something something is so wrong with the world
Everything's said everyday but only something gets heard
Everyone is lost and out all day long for something
There's so much sound all around let's wait for our turn

Somehow there's something we're forgetting everyday
There's something we're still missing that's left to do
My face too won't say a thing you know I'm so trained
People say I'm wrong but till I'm on I'm still here

..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP