Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Quick to do stuff

Sometimes I think, how stupid can the world be. And how can our so called world compete so with me? It's like the pressure, of being able to stand all the stress around the things and happenings that make you want to go underground, kind of forces you to detach yourself from the things and people that you actually do like. It's all tied up through you by a thin thread. What the hell am I talking about? Simple words- natural stupidity makes you stand on the edge of a deep pit with a stick in one hand to balance and all the good things that you want to save in the other.

I confess right here that I've got so much to confess. Only if time doesn't run out on me and only if something from THAT list happens. What? Why? Huh? Don't worry, I am going to explain sooner or later anyway.

Right now I can say, it's like I have eye bursting spices in my mouth, burning all my thoughts to the last outer membrane of my lonely brain. What would you think in that brutally mind stimulating second? Today I had the worst best momos of my life- trust me- I almost got killed by the red gunpowder sauce. It's not spicy now at all. I am back home after watching GI Joe and I had my momo session long before the movie started, so I am fine. But of course, I think there's still a lot of chilly left on my mind as I haven't had my brainwash today. Tried beer once again (by the way, from last three days I am kind of bathing in beer) but it was room temperature so it kind of didn't do any major brainwash.

One more thing, for a change I want to quit sprinting. No, I am not talking about the usual depressed shit I talk about, I am talking about writing. I think I should get a bit slower and give a patient treatment to the everyday footage of my first person head. I think I should try a bit of detailing now.

Anyway, this was just a general update, of course. And yea, GI Joe was good. I would give it *** out of *****. Yeah, it's not that good as a film, otherwise it's entertaining for sure.

Whatever, here's the main part- general things to do-

  • Meet some deadlines and collect some stuff! ;)
  • Do something about... aaaa, so many things, well.. let's cut that task out for a while, it's so messy..!!
  • Watch Dilli 6 as I finally got it tonight
  • Wish all my friends goodluck with their versions of the second point above. May they do "something" about whatever ASAP
  • Go ahead and feel better!! (don't twist and turn the context here guys, I meant what I meant, come on.. guess!)
Goodnight! :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP