Monday, February 15, 2010

Delhi 6


Bittoo (Sonam Kapoor) writes a letter to her father (Om Puri) saying, "mujhe pata nahi mujhe kya chahiye, par yeh pata hai kya nahi chahiye" (I don't know what I want, but I know what I don't want) and Roshan (Abhishek Bachan) talks about not feeling like returning to America ("away from the madness").

Knowing what you want is a good thing but I believe it's not something that works always. It's also wise just in the same degrees, to know, what one doesn't want. Life's about balance. Everything is not a target- red in the middle encircled with black rings all around. Sometimes it's just good to know a point that you want to save, a point that you can't let get hit no matter what. Life's too short to only aim on the right things...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP