Sunday, May 29, 2011

Under stress creativity boost

A day before an exam had been a hit for all the extracurricular activities I could think of, from last few years. Habits have been more tamed than controlled, and still I get reminded of the intentional wanderings during the middle year of my boring graduation. I would write, all that I couldn't write about when exams weren't near, not even close. I would play my guitar and a thousand thoughts in and out of my curious head, probably just to kill time. It hadn't been a problem lately because I won a battle over it somehow during my last year. And even more in Last Year Plus One! Obviously I had to.

I have got an exam tomorrow. I am changing every day. Each moment. If a person is said to have changed in last three months for example, still one can't pinpoint the actual moment of change. Maybe it's in the middle of someone's, who you're listening to, incomplete sentence. Maybe it's between a lightening flash and a drop fall on your forehead. Mediums of energy and communication are strange, sometimes logical, sometimes way more irrational than one's silliest imaginations.

The excitement or hyper-activeness, whatever, is strange.
(Part 2..)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP