Sunday, May 29, 2011

A character's arm grab!

A character just struck me hard (from my own writings) all of a sudden. Yes, because of the fact that I have this exam tomorrow. But still, the way everything works during such academic schedules of life- it's beautiful. I may lose interest in it entirely tomorrow when I get back from Rohini. It's like a long lost page all cleaned and freshened up magically and at the top of your desk- the only thing visible right now! You have lost your interest in it from a long time and in anything and everything that's related. But this time, it's yours. Your mind is willing to work on it, your heart's pumping all the life it can spare toward it. Sometimes the most common days are the most complex, I guess.
(Part 3)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP