Tuesday, October 27, 2015

2 Seconds Before He Got Up...

"Hello there. The angel from my nightmare..."

"...take away the sensation inside...bittersweet migraine in my head..."

''...I'm gettin' tired of starting again somewhere new...''

"...everything's so blurry, everyone so fake...everybody's empty, everything is so messed up..."

"...when you lose someone you cannot replace... Could it be worse?"

"...it's like a throbbing toothache of the mind...I can't take this feeling anymore..."

"...never laughed this hard in a long time...better stop now before I start cryin'..."

"...don't tell me, its not worth dying for..."

"...I was just guessing the numbers and figures, pulling puzzles apart..."

"...I was too weak to give in... too strong to lose..."

"...we've been living life inside a bubble..."

"...you're the first one of your kind... And you feel like no one before..."

"...don't resent me when you're feeling empty... keep me in your memory; leave out all the rest..."

"...I'm my own worst enemy.. I'm giving in. I'm suffocating..."

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP