Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Buddha or so at the top

Lots of unnecessary arguments
Lots of conscious thought about where life is going, the dullness of it
And I take the stairs; climbing by the railing using my arms
My current colleagues are also there, as spectators if activity partners as of now
As I reach the top I find out that a lot has changed at the top storey of the house
There's a big, kind of old statue too; perhaps of Buddha or something of something more ancient origin
It's a big Hall with the idol on the south-west side
It's so simple and partly dirty just as a whole roof should be
I don't see if there's a ceiling here
It seems like a roof but with tall walls
More like a chamber
One of the colleagues jokes about the statue
I immediately react and pay my respects which cracks up both the colleagues (like I do in real life)
I feel as if it's been there for quite some time and I've just been away
Or perhaps a reassurance of what is and what has been getting built: or perhaps the progress simply, and the satisfaction that comes with it

You tend to forget the true value of the assets you have as your focus shifts to more rapid movement in life. The feeling that I wake up with is more of a pleasant one - completely relaxed, kind of content and peaceful within myself, and my achievements, polar opposite of one I slept with

It can mean:
*progress should be reminded of every once in a while
*in a world where every next is evaluated, we tend to forget sometimes how simple we are
*perhaps the current path with physically straining social activities is the way out of the dullness I feel
*more importantly: perhaps nothing is wrong, never was

Brb
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP