Monday, November 21, 2016

Swimming In A Fish Bowl...

"How I wish
How I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year
Runnin' over the same old ground
What have we found
Same old fear"
One, two, three; I have lost my beat
The gift wraps and goodies are overwhelming so to speak
Honey, lemon and smiles, honey, stop it already
This subtle, subliminal something is reigning over me

Burnt sugar and these days; forks, glasses, cheesecakes
The chocolate and coffee beans - honey, stop it please
Strawberry and fig and date, a spoonful and I graduate so
Oh this wine, that cocktail... let's screw the sugar intake

Three, four, five; I think I'm doing just fine
The colored light in your eyes; "oh gawd honey just don't stop" :D
Okay then let's just divide; there's so much on my side
Sugar, spice, everything nice; take a nap while I drive

I'm happy to bail you out this time (and time again)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP