Sunday, July 12, 2009

Something raging

This is it. Right now. Something I feel once a while, sometimes it lasts for seconds and sometimes for weeks and months. This anger. Reason? Simple? One? Many? Someone? Everyone? I don't know. It's like a cycle. Blood pressure pumping anger or anger fueling blood pressure- both are simply high. And this isn't one of those feelings that I do know and do understand, when everything just feels as worthless as usual and strangely without a reason at all. This is something else. More or less? Good or bad? Controlled or leaking? I don't know. It's like a drink, acting somehow even when you're awake and well trying to feed the senses. Something that just simply kills all the wishes to share or speak out. Or if I do speak out, turns me off for discussing it. In a moment, everything feels just so delicate. Doors, walls, distemper chipping off in one of those sign giving corners, CDs, hinges, floor, plastic, metal, food, people, gadgets, screens, packing, fitting, bolts, plugs, vases, pipes, wires, buttons, current, perfumes, handles, surfaces, contacts, brochures, business cards, adhesives, polythene bags, tube lights, ICs, internet- everything I see or hear or smell or feel or touch or mere think about- intentionally or accidentally.

This is what it is. One of the moods. One of the seasons. One of the moments. One of the hours. Anytime. Evergreen. Never ending. Life consuming. Destructive. Self destructive. Critical. Unmanageable yet bearable. Observable yet immeasurable. Suppressible but not erasable.
--
I don't want comments on this one but if you want to say anything at all about anything, email me, or just say here- I READ IT. :) :( :-\

Cheers! [I did one of the least things about recording it]
Thanks!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP