Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hunting for philosophical shit to write about

I am blank. I think sometimes we just don't realise that we do need some serious philosophical nutrition to talk about. Of course, you can talk out whatever the hell you want to say but come on, I think we simply forget sometimes that writing comes from outside initially. No experience- weird writing. Period!

I want to get the hell away for a while. Maybe again boarding a local bus to South Extension with a friend 'just because it came', and from there boarding another one numbered 500 to Saket 'just because it came too', like last evening. I don't know what I want to do. Maybe, I just want to get some real fun. Maybe I need some dramatically kick ass fun! There are so many things I want to do. So dear readers, (if you guys really exist, lol (sometimes I really feel like a loner)) I am going to list the things I really want to do, no secrets, no coverings, no conversion of the truth inside and the friction outside- basically no shit! I want to fricken break a glass and jump through it like our good old Cinkara guy (my friend tells me it was Javed Jaffrey, I never knew it till some days back!).

So here are the things I wish I get doing ASAP as of I know right now: -

1. Burn (photocopies of) all my certificates and board a random inter state bus.
2. Save some real money and forcefully get an ugly tattoo representing the undergrad time of my life.
3. Talk to everyone- whatever is due from ages! (There's a lot, trust me)
4. Make a short film about randomly what me and my friends and friends of friends feel currently.
5. Take three simultaneous rounds of Bahri Mudrika and go to a water park later.
6. Jump in a pool and scream that I came to learn- teach me!
7. Have a beer competition with all my friends- the winner gets to break all the bottles! (I don't believe in cans!)
8. Tell my best friend that I didn't take his bike to a university but to roam around with a friend (What a day it was!).
9. Roam around in Chandni Chowk all day long. Visit all weird named (but interestingly nice) places that I can remember- Maliwara, Saree Bazaar, Tauliye Wali Gali, Matke Wali Gali, Paranthe Wali Gali, Churi Wali Gali, Patli Gali, ('Yeh Gali', 'Woh Gali',) Town Hall, Nayi Sarak, Ballimaran, Roshanpura, Laal Kuan (Went there once, all the soaps are sold in Khula (without wrappers or covers) there..)
10. Board bus no. 427 (I think it goes to Mehrauli) and see if I can find something alternate and opposite to my college route. (I go to college in 724 and I am sick of it!)
11. Have a milk party, trying to get high, and see if puking really happens with milk also.

That's it for now!
Going with my friend Rex, who got bit by a dog last night!
I think this is how my thought picking session begins. I am gonna get some real stuff to write about!
Vehlapanti is over!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP