Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My 10 second status

There's no time to write this but I just have to admit it- I have a problem of multitasking. And yes, even while doing this I am trying to settle my so called project report waiting in the other window.

I hate IT. I made a mistake. I made a mistake again by continuing. I made a mistake yet again by not analyzing what I needed and what I wanted. I have some friends because of this IT college. That's a good thing. Otherwise, I just made too many mistakes.

And even right now I am trying to escape, which is probably not a good thing because I am technically in third year already. I am making mistakes since I was a teenager. Now I am not even a teen!

Just had to admit it. I am gettin' back to my project!

3 comments:

Tanu August 12, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

good that you are atleast confessing stuff coz usually people don't believe in making confessions though they want to but they don't
m looking for more confessions ;)

sunny August 12, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

i do confess! (most of the times secretly though, heehee) but i dont mind confessing..

keep looking! more confessions might be comin ahead! ;)

thanks for reading! :)

chrysalis August 13, 2009 at 12:39 AM  

hmmm... we all make mistakes bro... don't worry... IT'S ALL FOR THE BEST!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP